It remains our core business at ZiMA to protect the interests of the medical profession, the patient community and the public by creating a conducive environment for the best practice of medicine in Zimbabwe. As a noble and honourable association, our ultimate goal is to grow membership and adequately cater for the needs of all our members. Currently we have the following benefits for our members:
- CPD Accreditation with the Medical and Dental Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe (MDPCZ): Doctors can now submit their CPD points to the MDPCZ for Practicing Certificates renewal through ZiMA. ZiMA also coordinates accreditation of its affiliate associations for the renewal of practicing certificates with the MDPCZ
- Continuous Medical Education: ZiMA organizes Continuous Education activities for biggest CME being the annual congress.
- Mortgage Financing: Doctors can access mortgage finance for new houses and renovations from FBC Building Society and National Building Society without the need to come up with a deposit
- Working Capital / Loan Scheme: Members can access unsecured loans up to $100 000 through Steward Bank
- New Car Purchasing Scheme: Doctors can access finance for purchasing of new cars from Croco Motors through African Century Limited a 30% deposit is required upfront and payment terms are negotiable
- Legacy Lifestyle: ZiMA doctors are automatically awarded Legacy Lifestyle discounts (Up to 25%) and points for staying at any Legacy Resorts and Hotels in the Region
- ZiMA Malpractice Self Insurance Fund: It ensures that members are covered against any claims filed against them during the execution of their duties. Medical indemnity protects the patient, the ZiMA member and is also a constitutional requirement. This insurance is renewable once a year.
- Nyaradzo Funeral Assurance: Members enjoy discounted rates for funeral assurance on the Diamond Plus and Platinum Plus packages.
- Fuel Facility: Members can pay through the ZiMA Office to have fuel reserved at selected fuel / service stations